– Hey, lovelies! Welcome back to mychannel, JazzyNicholette, I'm Jasmine, nice to see you again.
Today we have a veryspecial guest on my channel.
I'm back with a very special guest, and it is my boyfriend! – Hi.
– His name is Troy.
You can introduce yourself, actually.
– In fact, that's kind of the gist of it, I'm her boyfriend.
I have no idea what I'm doing here.
– My boyfriend, Troy, is going to be guessing how much makeup costs.
I saw this on Jackie Ines'channel, I really love her, so I thought it would be funto include Troy in this video! – Hmmm.
– Yay! So here are the rules.
I'm going to show you a makeup product.
– And you're gonna tellme how much it costs.
And you're gonna be wrong.
(Troy laughs) – That's pretty rude! – And we're gonna laugh at you.
(laughs) – Oh, uh, okay, well.
– When you get it wrong, I get a point.
And when you get itright, you get a point.
And whoever wins– – I feel like I shouldget more than one point.
– No! (laughs) Whoever wins gets towear this princess crown.
(couple laughs) – This is just an excuse for her to wear the tiara around the house.
(Jasmine laughs) – It's true.
– We're gonna start you off slow.
Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine.
I wear this literally every single day.
Well, you used up four.
– Nope, this is what it is, there are four different colors, and a little spongy brush thing.
I'm gonna guess about $4.
50, or $1.
00 for each of thesquares, each of the colors.
I'm thinking about 50 centsfor the little sponge brush.
– I mean, that's a very good analysis.
And the true value is $12.
– So, it's $3.
00 for each of these colors.
(Jasmine laughs) Too Faced Love Light Highlighter, I'm laughing because Troybought this for me.
(laughs) How much did this cost, Troy? Do you remember? – I'm trying to remember.
I feel like this thing.
Was deceptively pricey,I'm gonna say about $25.
– Okay, and the price is $30.
– You know, I'll give that one to you.
L'Oreal True Match LumiHighlighter/Primer.
– A primer, and it's makeup related, so I assume it's like,the first thing you put on for your makeup.
– Very good! – I don't even know(music drowns out speaker) I was thinking you pull it off.
I don't know, $2.
00? (Jasmine laughs) $4.
00? – $11.
– Oh, I wasn't even close.
(Jasmine laughs) What's kind of the rangehere, for the points? (upbeat music) – Like, you know, I'lluse my own discretion.
(couple laughs) – It's already fair, isn't it? – Now we have Elf, and this is just a little eyebrow kit, from Elf.
– From Elf.
– They make it so hard for you to open.
– It's very loved.
(Troy laughs) – Literally, there's likenothing in the one side.
You can see it starting to run out.
– That means I hit pan.
That's what you call it.
– I hit pan.
– Oh, that's so, you're on terminology.
– I didn't make it up,that's just what it's called.
– Sure, okay, I'll say $10.
00 for the Elf.
– And the Elf eyebrow kit is $2.
– A little high on that.
– How about this? LA Colors Gel Extreme Shine Nail Polish, that was a mouthful.
– That was a mouthful.
– Yeah, it was a mouthful.
(laughs) – $5.
00? – What is it again? How much did you say? – $5.
– This is $1.
Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish.
– The triple shine, $3.
– Open it.
– What is it, something special in here? – Ta-da! – It's another mask! (laughs) – Isn't it beautiful? Does that change your opinion? – It's stinky.
– Oh, well.
(couple laughs) That hurt.
– And the cost of this is $4.
I'm giving that one to you.
– Yeah, yeah.
(upbeat music) What is happening? (Jasmine laughs) – Better Than Sex Mascara.
How much does that cost? – I think mascara is for theeyebrows, or the eyelashes.
I'm going to guess, with a name like that, it's $15.
00? – That's how good it is.
It's actually really good.
– Really good.
– It's really good.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade.
– What is it? (Jasmine laughs) It looks like clay, or something.
00, eight to 10? Can I do a range? – Not unless you do a range on this one.
– Why just this one? – Because you're wrong, it's $18.
00! Eight plus ten! – I could go outsideand find a thing of clay and start painting it on.
(laughs) – It won't look as flawless.
– I don't know.
– It won't look as flawless.
Liquid Lipstick Milani, remember I have theirFierce Foil Eyeshines, and this is a more matte lip-cream.
– Eye shines? – Yeah, babe, you were just told that.
(laughs) – I'm forgetful! – Yeah, you are.
(laughs) – You're also forgetful, though.
– I don't know what to believe anymore, some of this stuff lookslike it's really cheap, and not worth anything,but then it's like $40.
I'm gonna go with somewherein the comfort zone of try to hit in the middle, at 15? – $5.
– You're gonna need to make acomeback kind of quick, here.
I think I was the underdoggoing into this, anyhow.
– Maybelline, the blush.
– Maybe it's Maybelline.
– The blush nudes.
– The blush nudes.
Some of these names are just, why? – It's eyeshadow.
– It's eyeshadow? – It sure is, darlin'! – We're gonna do a cost analysis based off of how many colors thereare, there are six.
– 'Cause that workedso well the last time.
– I was close.
00 for this, about $3.
00 per color.
That's 36, I'm bad at math.
I am really bad at math.
– Are you changing your answer, or are you staying withthe original answer? – Yes.
(couple laughs) – $30.
– I forgot the price.
– 10?- Yes.
– Why was the other stuff so much more expensive per, per thing? – Babe, that's the name of the game.
Okay, how about Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray? – Setting spray? – It is a setting spray.
(Troy shrieks) (Jasmine laughs) Mountain Dew makes me crazy.
– Is that your final answer? – Yep.
(music drowns out speaker) $4.
00! – $26.
(upbeat music) Mmhmm.
– You lost, so you don't getto wear the princess crown.
– Oh, darn.
Oh, darn! (laughs) – I get to wear it.
– It looks better on you, anyhow.
– Thank you.
(couple laughs) I have a bow on, anyways,so it's kind or awkward.
– It's funny, because hershopping cart is just, there's like a wholelist dedicated to tiaras.
– Yeah, my Amazon wishlist is just tiaras.
(Troy laughs) So, there's that.
Anyway, guys, thank youso much for watching.
Troy get his butt kicked.
(laughs) – This game was rigged, I was set up for failurefrom the start.
(laughs) – All this means isthat my boyfriend needs to buys me more makeup.
– I don't think that's the case.
– Leave a comment downbelow, if you agree.
Thank you so much for watching, if you like this video, go ahead and give it a like and subscribefor more videos like this, and make sure you leavea big thumbs-up for Troy, he's a big trooper.
– Thank you.
– Later! – Bye! (upbeat music).